Bethel Native Corporation is respected as a business leader with offices in Bethel, Anchorage and the lower 48. Bethel’s companies engage in many diverse lines of business including government contracting, construction, logistical support, environmental remediation and commercial real estate.
Bethel Native Corporation
- Is recognized for its integrity, stability, and progressive growth.
- Continues to increase its profits and net worth.
- Continues to economically and geographically diversify its holdings and operations.
- Maintains an effective staff as it promotes and increases qualified Shareholder/Native employees.
- Is sensitive and responsible to social, cultural, and environmental needs and concerns of the Alaska Native Community.
- Will remember the interrelationship of the land and the people when making business plans and decisions.
This is the mission of our board and staff.
2023 Final Proxy Prize Winners! Congratulations!
Congratulations Bethel Native Corporation Final Proxy Prize Winners! This final proxy prize deadline was Friday, May 5, 2023 at 5 ...
2023 BNC Annual Meeting of Shareholder Election Results
On Saturday, May 6, 2023, the Inspectors of Election announced there was a quorum present at the Bethel Native Corporation ...
2023 Second Round Proxy Prize Winners! Congratulations!
Congratulations Bethel Native Corporation Second Early Bird Proxy Prize Winners! $1,000 Prize – Olga K. Roland; Bethel, AK Hugh Augustus ...